CBSE Class 9 Exam 2019: Examination pattern and question paper design for all subjects
Here you will get the pattern and expected question paper format for all subject of CBSE class 9 annual exam 2019. You can make a preparation strategy according to the latest exam format to perform well in the annual exams.
Here, we bring you the examination pattern and expected question paper format for CBSE class 9 annual exam 2019. You will find the examination patterns for all important subjects of class 9 like Maths, Science, Social Science, English and Hindi.
CBSE class 9 examination pattern for each subject contains:
- Chapter wise weightage for the exam
- Question paper design to be employed in the annual exam
- Break up of marks for various sections included in the question paper
- Type and format of questions to be asked in the question paper
Once you will go through the examination pattern for each subject of CBSE Class 9, you will actually have an idea of the format of questions and allotment of marks to be followed in the question papers for annual exam. This will help to prepare the exam writing strategy well in advance, saving your precious time on the exam day.
How to use the CBSE class 9 examination pattern for preparing an effective preparation strategy?
- Knowing the weighatge allotted to each chapter, make a study plan which allows you to prepare the important chapters (those with higher weightage) first. This will help you gain confidence about your preparation for the exam.
- Once you have gone through the question paper design, you will be able to read and understand the various instructions and categories in the annual exam paper.
- Section wise marks break up given in the examination pattern, will help you prepare a time management plan and exam writing technique to attempt the paper well on time.
The assessment scheme in CBSE class 9 involves an 80 marks component for the annual examination in all scholastic subjects along with a 20 marks component of Internal Assessment.
Components of internal assessment and marks allotted to each, are shown below:
- Periodical Test (Average of best two periodic tests) – 20 Marks
- Note Book Submission – 05 Marks
- Subject Enrichment Activity – 05 Marks
Links to check the examination pattern for all important subjects of CBSE Class 9 for Annual Exam 2019 are given below:
Link for Examination Pattern
English (Language and Literature)
Hindi (Course A)
Hindi (Course B)
Students must consider this latest pattern while preparing for CBSE Class 9 Annual Exam 2019.
From last academic session, the dual assessment scheme was replaced with the annual examination wherein students are required to prepare the whole syllabus of the course. So, in order to get familiarised with the current assessment scheme, students must go through the examination format provided in this article. By analysing the examination format, students can make the right preparation strategy for their annual exams.
CBSE class 9 curriculum helps to form a strong base for the class 10 boards. So, students should prepare the whole curriculum properly to be strong at the concepts and fundamentals.
Students may also check the following links to explore more stuff, important for CBSE Class 9 Annual exam preparations:
- CBSE Class 9 Maths, Science, English, Hindi and Social Maths Question Papers
- NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 9 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 9 Science
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics and Science Tips and Strategies
Considering various preparation strategies and tips provided by jagranjosh.com, will help to revise the vast syllabus effectively and quickly. Your hard work added with a good study plan and a perfect material in hand, can help you perform tremendously in your CBSE class 9 annual exam 2019.