Get the CBSE Class 9 Social Science Sample Paper Term 1 2011 issued in favour of the students by CBSE. This will provide you the idea that what type of Questions will be framed in Exam and from what topics. You will get in familiar with the pattern in which the Question Paper is set exclusively for Summative Assessments. Get in touch with the Sample Paper as much as possible and deduce your own method of Success.
The under given are a few Questions from this Sample Paper.
- Explain the significance of French Revolution on the history of France.
- Why did Weimar Republic set up in Germany after the First World War, become unpopular? Give three reasons.
- How have countries like Japan become rich and developed? Explain three reasons.
- Despite various reforms introduced by Robespierre, why was his reign termed as reign of terror?
- How does unemployment affect the overall growth of an economy? Explain by giving four points.