Get the CBSE Class 9 Social Science Sample Paper Term 1 2012 issued in favour of the students by CBSE. This will provide you the idea that what type of Questions will be framed in Exam and from what topics. You will get in familiar with the pattern in which the Question Paper is set exclusively for Summative Assessments. Get in touch with the Sample Paper as much as possible and deduce your own method of Success.
The under given are a few Questions from this Sample Paper.
- Why is Human capital the most important factor of production? Give three reasons.
- Explain any five changes introduced by the Bolsheviks in Russia after October Revoltion of 1917.
- What is the two type’s unemployment found in rural areas? How does unemployment affect the overall growth of an economy? Explain by giving four points.
- Why do we need a constitution? Describe any three main functions of the constitution.
- Explain the circumstances that helped the middle class in bringing social and economic changes in France in the 18th Century.
For Complete Sample Paper, Click Here