Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) February 2016 today.
The examination was held on 21 February 2016 for both Paper I and Paper II in different shifts.
The detailed notification stated that the results of CBSE CTET February Exam 2016 will be out today on 06 April 2016. CBSE has not made any official announcement regarding this matter.
The candidates who appeared in the written examination can take a look at the official site of CTET to know their results and further details. Candidates need to go through few steps to know their results. The process is know CBSE CTET February Exam 2016 is enlisted below.
- Visit the official website (cbseresults.nic.in or ctet.nic.in)
- Follow the link “Result of CTET – Feb.2016”.
- Enter required details such as Registration number or Roll number.
- Submit details.
- Your score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, take a print out of score card for your record.
- Final score card and CTET certificate will be dispatched later in May 2016.
About CTET: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE every year for selection of teachers in government and private sector also. Every ETE student has to clear CTET Exam for selection in various department in Union Territories like Chandigarh, Daman & Deev etc. Delhi Govt. has also applied CTET for conduction new recruitment of Primary and upper primary teachers in Government, MCD, KVS and NVS Schools. It is necessary to clear CTET to be eligible for filling up various teaching vacancy forms.