Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Noida invited applications from eligible candidates residing in East Delhi/ Noida/ Ghaziabad only, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of ‘Associates in Technical Support Group’ on Contractual Basis, initially for the period of 01 year. The candidates eligible for the post may applyOnline on or before 09November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09 November 2014.
- List of Candidates for Interview displayed on Website: 11November 2014.
- Date & time of Interview: 12 November 2014 from 11.00 AM onwards.
- Venue for Interview: CBSE Office, H – 149, Sector – 63, Noida (U.P).
Details of Posts
Technical Support and Information Centre Associates (TSICA): 08 (Eight).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
Possess Post- Graduate degree in any discipline with PG Diploma in Computer Application from recognized University or Institution. Candidate must have Operational knowledge of Computer or Internet with relevant working experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be30 years as on 01 November 2014and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Consolidated Salary of Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the CBSE’s Website www.cbse.nic.in on or before 09November 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.