CBSE: Check CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Sample Paper 2021 & CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Marking Scheme 2021 for upcoming CBSE board exam 2021 preparation. CBSE has recently released Sample Paper for Computer Science & other subjects. Students preparing for CBSE Class 12 Computer Science board exam 2021 are advised to download & study these resources for the preparation of upcoming CBSE Class 12 Computer Science board exam 2021.
CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Sample Paper 2021:
Maximum Marks: 70, Time Allowed: 3 hours
1. This question paper contains two parts A and B. Each part is compulsory.
2. Both Part A and Part B have choices.
3. Part-A has 2 sections:
a. Section – I is short answer questions, to be answered in one word or one line.
b. Section – II has two case studies questions. Each case study has 4 case-based sub- parts. An examinee is to attempt any 4 out of the 5 subparts.
4. Part - B is Descriptive Paper.
5. Part- B has three sections
a. Section-I is short answer questions of 2 marks each in which two question have internal options.
b. Section-II is long answer questions of 3 marks each in which two questions have internal options.
c. Section-III is very long answer questions of 5 marks each in which one question has internal option.
6. All programming questions are to be answered using Python Language only
Select the most appropriate option out of the options given for each question. Attempt any 15 questions from question no 1 to 21.
1. Find the invalid identifier from the following
2. Given the lists L=[1,3,6,82,5,7,11,92] , write the output of print(L[2:5])
3. Write the full form of CSV.
4. Identify the valid arithmetic operator in Python from the following.
d) and 1
5. Suppose a tuple T is declared as T = (10, 12, 43, 39), which of the following is incorrect?
b) T = -29
6. Write a statement in Python to declare a dictionary whose keys are 1, 2, 3 and values are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday respectively.
7. A tuple is declared as
T = (2,5,6,9,8)
What will be the value of sum(T)?
8. Name the built-in mathematical function / method that is used to return an absolute value of a number.
9. Name the protocol that is used to send emails.
10. Your friend Ranjana complains that somebody has created a fake profile on Facebook and defaming her character with abusive comments and pictures. Identify the type of cybercrime for these situations.