CBSE Syllabus 2020-21: Check Deleted Topics From 12th Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21
CBSE: Check deleted topics of CBSE Class 12th Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21. In this article, you will also find links to access revised CBSE 12th Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21.
CBSE: Check deleted portion CBSE 12th Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21. CBSE has reduced 12th Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21 by 30%. In this article, we have provided the details of the topics which have been deleted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) from CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21. Links to access other important articles and the latest CBSE Syllabus are also available here. Students of Class 12 should learn the latest CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21 and modification done by CBSE. This syllabus is very important for the preparation of CBSE Class 12 Computer Science exam 2020-21.
Deleted Topics from CBSE 12th Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21:
Unit I: Computational Thinking and Programming - 2
● Recursion – simple algorithms with recursion : print a message forever, sum of first n natural numbers, factorial, Fibonacci numbers, recursion on arrays : binary search
● Idea of efficiency : performance measurement in terms of the number of operations.
● Data-structures: Lists as covered in Class XI, Stacks – Push, Pop using a list, Queues – Insert, Delete using a list. (One of the data structures: Stack or Queue.
Note: While setting the question paper a student will have an option between Stack and Queue.)
Unit II: Computer Networks
● Web Scripting Client side (VB Script, Java Script, PHP) and Server side (ASP, JSP, PHP), Web 2.0 (for social networking)
● E-commerce payment transactions using online banking, mobile banking, payment apps and services.
Unit III: Database Management
CREATE TABLE, DROP TABLE, ALTER TABLE, UPDATE ....SET, INSERT, DELETE
1. Suggested Practical List: Python Programming
● Recursively find the factorial of a natural number
● Write a recursive code to find the sum of all elements of a list.
● Write a recursive code to compute the nth Fibonacci number
Students are advised to observe these changes carefully and plan their studies accordingly for the upcoming CBSE 12th Computer Science board exam.