Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi invited eligible candidates for walk-in-interview for recruitment to 5 posts. Interested candidates should appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 06 January 2015 at CCIM, Janakpuri, New Delhi.
- Date for the Interview: 06 January 2015
- Registration Time for the Interview: between 0900 hours & 1100 hours
Details of the Posts
Total Number of Posts: 05
- Network Administrator: 02
- Registration Consultant: 01
- Consultant Administration: 01
- Consultant for Planning & Evaluation: 01
Pay Scale (Optional)
- Network Administrator: Rs.30000 (for BCA)/ Rs.35000 (For MCA)
- Registration Consultant: Rs.35000
- Consultant Administration: Rs.35000
- Consultant for Planning & Evaluation: Rs.45000
- Educational Qualification
- Network Administrator: Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)/ Diploma/ any equivalent degree in Computer Science OR Master of Computer Application (MCA)/ any equivalent degree in Computer Science.
- Registration Consultant: Graduate with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Consultant Administration: Graduate with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Consultant for Planning & Evaluation: Graduate with relevant work experience.
Requisites of the Interview
Interested and eligible candidates should report for the walk-in-interview at the Central Council of Indian Medicine Office, 61-65, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058. They should carry with them an application, in the prescribed format, their latest passport size photograph and original and self attested copies of all relevant certificates/testimonials.