Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Thiruvananthapruam invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Engineer-II. The eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 17 December 2014. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Thiruvananthapuram, is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India. It is a National Centre of Excellence, pioneering application oriented research, design and development in Electronics and Information Technology.
- Opening Date for Online Applications: 3 December 2014
- Closing Date for Online Applications: 17 December 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 22 December 2014
Details of Vacancy:
- Name of the post: Project Engineer-II
- Total no. of Vacancies: 7
Pay Scale: Rs.32100/- per month
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Power Electronics or Drives or Power Quality or Controller for Power Control etc.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 32 years as on 17 December 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC Male category are required to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- for female candidates) as application fee through demand draft drawn in favour of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply Online through website: www.cdac.in on or before 17 December 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After applying online, print out of application along with copies of certificates (with regard to proof of age, experience, caste and qualification, including marks sheets) and Demand Draft should be sent to the Senior HRD Officer, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033, so as to reach CDAC on or before 22 December 2014.