CDSA Min of Science & Technology, Recruitment for MBA Graduates 2015
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) invites applications from high performing professionals for administrative position for the year 2015. Read to know all the details.
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) is an extra mural unit of Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (an autonomous institute under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Min of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) at Faridabad Gurgaon Road, Faridabad.
It invites applications from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country for the below mentioned administrative position for the year 2015.
Details of the Posts
- Name of the post: ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
- Emoluments- Up to Rs. 75,000/- per month consolidated
- Qualifications and Skills: Graduate with post graduate diploma or MBA in Personnel Management /HRM from a recognized Institute / University or passed UPSC Examination of Section Officers.
- Experience: Minimum 15 years’ of supervisory/ managerial experience in Administration and HR after graduation. Candidates having worked in Govt. Organization or a non-profit organization will be given preference
- Last Date for submission of application: 13 January 2015
How to Apply
The interested and eligible candidates may please send their current CV with a recent photo and cover letter indicating their motivation for the position applied for (150 words) and three references along with the attached datasheet and excel sheet posted in the website. E-mail should be submitted with subject line “Application for the post of Administrative Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org