Office of the Director, Census Operations, Haryana invited applications for recruitment to the post of Compiler and Assistant Compiler. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 25 October 2014
- Last Date of Application Forms: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts
- Compiler: 11 posts
- Assistant Compiler: 5 posts
Total No of Posts: 16 Posts
- Compiler: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/-
- Assistant Compiler: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2400/-
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of ACR dossiers for the preceding five (5) years, duly attested on each page, Vigilance clearance certificate, Integrity certificate and Certificate regarding imposition of penalties stating that No major/minor penalties have been imposed upon the officer during the last 10 years should be reached to the Joint Director, Directorate of Census Operations, Haryana, Plot No.2B, Sector 19-A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh-160019 within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.