Central Employment Exchange, Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts.The candidates eligible for the post may applyon or before 22 November 2014 and for the candidates of far flung areas on or before 28 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for candidates of far flung areas: 28 November 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Assistant Cameraman: 03 (Three)
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 (One)
- Vocational Instructor (Dress Making): 01 (One).
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 03 (Three).
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 02 (Two)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Post 1
Possess Higher Secondary or equivalent and Diploma in Motion Picture Photography.
- For Post 2
Possess Diploma in the concerned field.
- For Post 3
Must be Pass Matriculation (10th Standard) or equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate in the concerned Trade.
- For Post 4
Must have pass Senior Secondary or equivalent or Graduation Degree with Diploma in Elementary Education and also qualify the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
- For Post 5
Possess Graduation Degree with Diploma in Elementary Education and also qualify the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be30 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1& 3
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 2
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 4 & 5
Candidate will get Salary per month as per norms.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.with arecent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Senior Administrative Officer, Film Division, 24 – Dr. G. DeshmukhMarg, Mumbai – 400 026” and application forms only for the post of Vocational Instructor may forwarded to the “Deputy Director (Rehab.)/ Incharge Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Handicapped, ATI Campus, V. N. PuravMarg, Sion, Mumbai – 400 022” on or before 22 November 2014 and for the candidates of far flung areas on or before 28 November 2014.