Central Employment Exchange invited application for recruitment to the post of Chargeman Grade II, Pharmacist and Vocational Instructor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 22 July 2016.
Closing Date of Registration: 22 July 2016
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Details:
- Chargeman Grade II: 32 Posts
- Pharmacist (Unani): 05 Posts
- Vocational Instructor: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Central Employment Exchange Vocational Instructor & Other Posts:
- Chargeman Grade II: Candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering/ Technology with six months experience in the appropriate technical field OR Degree in Science with 2 year experience in the appropriate technical field.
- Pharmacist (Unani): Matriculation with proficiency in Urdu or an equivalent oriental qualification in Urdu/ Arabic/ Persian. A Certificate/ diploma of a minimum of one year’s duration in Unani Pharmacy awarded by a State Board or an Institution of repute followed by one year’s practical experience as a Pharmacist.
- Vocational Instructor: Matriculation or its equivalent. National Trade Certificate in the appropriate Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in appropriate Trade or any other recognized equivalent qualification in the appropriate trade with at least 3 years practical experience.
- Chargeman Grade II: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Pharmacist, Vocational Instructor: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for Vocational Instructor & Other Posts 2016:
- Chargeman: Eligible candidates can send their applications along with the relevant documents to the Commanding Officer, AQAW(A), DGAQA, Ministry of Defence, Khamaria, Jabalpur — 482005, Madhya Pradesh on or before 22 July 2016.
- Pharmacist: ADO, NG, CGHS(HQ) Office of the Additional Director (HQ), Central Government Health Scheme, R.K.Puram, Sector —12, New Delhi — 110011 on or before 22 July 2016.
- Vocational Instructor: Head of office, Ministry of Labour & Employment (DGE&T), Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Handicapped, ATI-Campus, Gill Road, Ludhiana on or before 22 July 2016.