The Chief Commissioner of Central Excise, Customs & Service Tax, Pune invites applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment of Meritious Sportperson in different Games/ Sports as listed below for the posts of Tax Assistants (T. A.). The posts are purely on temporary basis but likely to be made permanent. The Probation period is of two years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 05 May 2014 by 5:00 PM.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 05 May 2014 by 5:00 PM.
Details of Posts
Tax Assistant: 19 (Nineteen).
- Must be holder of Degree from Recoganised University or equivalent.
- Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
Sports Eligibility Criteria
Sportsman who have represented in any of the game/ sports:
(i) The Country in an International Competetion.
(ii) The State in a National Competetion.
(iii) The University in the Inter – University Tournaments conducted by the Inter- University Sports Board.
(iv) The State School Team in National Sports/ Games for School, conducted by the All India School Games Federation.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age limit for the candidate will be between 20 to 27 Years as on the closing date of receipt of application i.e. 05 May 2014.
- Age relaxation upto 05 years for General/ OBC Candidates and 10 Years in case of SC/ ST Candidates.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Pay Band PB – 1 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper in the prescribed format which can be downloaed from the website www.punecenexcise.gov.in along with relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, Sports certificates, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) should reach to The Additional Commissioner, Cadre Control Cell, Central Excise, Customs & Service Tax Pune Zone, ICE House, opp. Wadia College, 41/A sasoon Road, Pune – 411 001 by post/ by hand on or before 05 May 2014 at 5.00 P. M.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.