Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) invited applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment against Group ‘C’ post of Technical Operator (Drilling) in the office of the Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Central Region, Nagpur. Candidates who are fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility and other details should apply. The Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) is India's apex organisation in the field of Ground Water Resource Planning and Management.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Technical Operator (Drilling)
No. of Posts: 07 (Seven).
Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic or Welding.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the candidates should be between 18 Years to 27 Years.
- Upper Age Limit Relaxation applicable for SC/ ST by 05 Years and 03 Years for OBC candidates.
- Relaxation for Govt. Servants up to 40 Years for General Category, 45 Years for SC/ ST.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
Classification of Post
- General Central Sevice, Group ‘C’ Non – Gazetted (Non Ministerial).
- Posting should be anywhere in India.
Candidate should serve the two years as Probation Period if any.
Job Profile/ Duties
- Assistance to different operations of ground water drilling works and to function as drilling crews.
- Loading, unloading and stacking of stores and equipments and other related works required for ground water drilling, construction of wells and pumping test of wells.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted in prescribed format along with the photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate (if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable) etc. and sent to Regional Director, Govt. of India, Ministry of Water Resources, Central Ground Water Board, Central Region, New Secretariate Building, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.