Central Institute Of Fisheries Technology –ICAR invited application for recruitment to the posts of 01 Research Associate and 04 Project Assistant.The candidates eligible for the post can walk in interview on 11 August 2015.
• Walk In Interview- 11 August 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 05
• Research Associate-01
• Project Assistant-04
• Research Associate- Rs. 36000/- + 20% HRA pm
• Project Assistant- Rs.12000/- p.m (consolidated)
• Educational Qualification
• Research Associate- PhD in Fisheries/ any Social science discipline or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research/ teaching experience after PG with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
• Project Assistant- Graduate in any discipline of Fisheries/Social Science/Folklore
• Age Limit
• Research Associate- 40 years
• Project Assistant- 35 years
The selection procedure is through personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply
The interested candidates may walk in interview on 11 August 2015 by 10.00 AM at CIFT,Matsyapuri, P.O., Cochin.The registration for the post will open at 8.30 AM and close by 10.30 AM. The candidates are requested to submit self attested copies of all the certificates and the original certificates are required to produce during the interview.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NHM Goa Recruitment 2018: Notification Issued for 12 TBHV, STS and Other Posts
DHFWS, Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 for 08 Block Accounts Manager and Other Posts
HARTRON to Hire 50 Communication Officer Posts; Apply before 12 November
Haryana Roadways (HARTRANS) Requires 504 Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts