Central Proof Establishment (DGQA), Itarsi (MP) invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the Group ‘C’ posts by Direct Recruitment. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (01 August 2014).
- Last Date for Submission of Application : Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. (01 August 2014)
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: Civilian Motor Driver
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
2. Name of Post: Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS) – (Sanitary)
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
- Matriculation (Class X Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Holding of a valid permanent license for driving light vehicle (car) and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of Motor Mechanics and as a minimum four years of experience in driving heavy vehicles (only for post 2).
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
Age Limit & Relaxation: Not Exceed 27 years (for post 1) and between 18 to 27years (for post 2) as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month plus other allowances as admissible.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Testfollowed with the Trade Test following the Personal Interviewand finally the Medical Fitness Test, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.Discharge Certificate in case of Ex- Serviceman, Proof of Identity, Employment Exchange Registration and a self- addressed envelope affixed with a requisite amount Postal Stamp with two recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and other for the Admit card may be forwarded to the “Commandant, Central Proof Establishment (DGQA), Ministry of Defence Production, Govt. of India, Itarsi,Distt. Hoshangabad (MP) – 461 114” by Ordinary Post only within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.