Central Rail side Warehouse Company Limited invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Secretarial Assistants, who fulfill the prescribed qualification, experience and age etc. as indicated below. The Central Rail side Warehouse Company Limited is use to plan, develops, promote, acquire and operate Railside Warehousing Complexes/ Terminals/ Multimodal Logistics Hubs on land leased from railways or acquired otherwise.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 18 February 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Secretarial Assistants
No. of Posts: 06 (Six). [05 – UR and 01 – OBC].
(i)A graduate degree from a Govt. recognized university and one year Diploma in secretarial practice or Office Management.
(ii)English short hand speed 100 w.p.m. and English typing speed 40 w.p.m.
(iii)8 years experience in Govt./ Private organization of repute.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Maximum Age Limit for the candidates should be 38 Years as on 31.12.2013.
- Age Relaxation and reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Scale of Rs. 12,600/- to Rs. 32,500/- (IDA).
Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of
300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Central Railside Warehouse
Company Ltd”, payable at New Delhi. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Post Applied should be neatly
indicated on the reverse of the demand draft.
How to Apply
- Application in prescribed performa, complete in all respects along with the required demand draft and self -attested copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned below to the Superintending Engineer (E&A), HR Division, Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd., Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, New Delhi- 110 001 latest by the date 18.02.2014.
- The selection process for post the post will consist of Skill Test and Interview which will be conducted at CRWC, Corporate office, New Delhi. The candidates will have to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be eligible for the selection.
- The candidates who qualify the skill test will be called for interview.
- However, the Company reserves the right to conduct a written test in the event of large number of applications for the post.