Central Railway Jobs Notification: Central Railway invited applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of the Western Instrument Player and Indian Classical Instrumental Player against the ‘Cultural Quota’. The eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts on or before 06 January 2016.
Employment Notice No.03/2015
- Opening Date of Submission of Online Application: 22 December 2015
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 06 January 2016
- Last Date of Submission of hard copy of filled- in Application: 21 January 2016
- Last Date of Submission of hard copy of filled- in Application (for candidates of Remote Area): 05 February 2016
Central Railway Vacancy Details
- Western Instrument Player (Guitar/ Keyboard) – 01 Post
- Indian Classical Instrumental Player (Harmonium/ Violin/ Santoor/ Sarod) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Cultural Quota
- Western Instrument Player: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent with Certificate Course in the appropriate discipline and Proficiency in playing Hindi songs (Filmy/ Semi classical).
- Indian Classical Instrumental Player: Candidates must possess Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent with Diploma/ Degree/ Post- Graduate in respective discipline and Proficiency in playing Hindi songs (Filmy/ Semi classical).
Experience Required to apply for Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai Vacancy: having a relevant 03 (three) years of experience in the concerned field for the respective posts.
Age Limit for Western Instrument Player and Indian Classical Instrumental Player Jobs
Gen: Between 18 to 29 years as on 01 January 2016.
OBC: Relaxation of 03 years (i.e. 32 years).
SC/ ST: Relaxation of 05 years (i.e. 34 years).
PWD: Relaxation of 10 years.
Serving employees of Railway & Others: As per norms.
How to Apply for the Central Railway Cultural Quota Jobs 2015- 16
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the RRC’s (Central Railway) Website www.rrccr.com on or before 06 January 2016 up to 11:30 PM and also send the filled in application along with other necessary required documents to Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), CPO office, 1st Floor, GM Building, Central Railway HQ, CST, Mumbai- 400001 on or before 21 January 2016 and for candidates of remote area last date is 05 February 2016.
Examination Fee for Cultural Quota Jobs
Gen & OBC: Rs. 100/- in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO).
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Serv/ Women/ Minority/ Economically Backward candidates: Exempted from fee payment.