Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Bangalore invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up 229 various posts. Eligible candidates have to apply online in the prescribed format on or before 14 March 2014.
Last Date of Submission of Application: 14 March 2014.
Details of Posts
- Scientist-B: 65 Posts
- Scientist-B (Reeling & Spining): 02 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
- Inspector (Silk): 04 Posts
- Junior Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
- Senior Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Assistant (Technical): 06 Posts
- Technical assistant (R&S): 01 Post
- Assistant: 07 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 06 Posts
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi): 01 Post
- Field Assistant: 112 Posts
- Lower division Clerk: 17 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 229
How to Apply
Duly filled Applications in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures must reach to the Member Secretary, Central Silk Board, ‘Central Silk Board Complex’, Hosur Road, BTM Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068.
A recent passport size photograph affix on the application form at the space provide
The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.