Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles – Government of India, Bangalore invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Director.
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 July 2014.
The Ministry of Textiles is responsible for the formulation of policy, planning, development, export promotion and regulation of the textile industry in India. This includes all natural, artificial, and cellulosic fibers that go into the making of textiles, clothing and Handicrafts.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 18 July 2014
- Last date for receipt of application forms for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep or abroad: 28 July 2014
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the post: Director
- Total no. of Posts: 3 Posts
Pay Scale: Pay Band-4 Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
Candidate should have Doctorate Degree in Entomology or Zoology or Agriculture or Botany or Sericulture or Textiles or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University with minimum 12 years Research experience.
- Candidate age should not exceed 53 years as on 18 July 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview only.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with photocopies with regard to educational qualifications, age, experience, Disability Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities (Certificate issued by Medical Board) and Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC etc., should reach to the Member Secretary, Central Silk Board, CSB Complex, B.T.M. Layout, Madivala, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 068 before 18 July 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.