CUJ Faculty Jobs
Central University of Jammu (CUJ) Jobs Notification: Central University of Jammu invited applications for the post of Faculty. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 December 2017.
Employment Notification: 16
- Last Date of Application: 07 December 2017
Central University of Jammu Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
- Professor-17 Posts
- Associate Professor- 32 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professor- PH.D qualification in relevant subject and published work of high quality with a minimum 10 publications as books or research/policy papers. Minimum 10 years teaching in University/college and or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidate for research at doctoral level.
- Associate Professor-Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned disciplines; Master’s Degree with at least 55%; Minimum 08 years of experience of teaching or research in an academic /research position equivalent.
- Assistant Professor- Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject. Candidate must have cleared the NET or similar examination
Application Fees for Teaching Posts
- Gen & OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Exempted
- Women Candidates: Exempted
How to Apply for the Central University of Jammu Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy Registrar (Admin-HRW), Central University of Jammu, Rahya0Suchani (Bagla), District Samba, Pin Code-181143, Jammu, J&K on or before 07 December 2017.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates