Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ), Ranchi invited applications for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor , Registrar, Controller of Examination, Assistant Registrar and Information Scientist. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before on or before 20 November 2017
Advertisement No. - .CUJ/Advt./2017-18/12
Last Date of Application - 20 November 2017
Central University of Jharkhand Vacancy Details
- Professor - 07 Posts
- Associate Professor - 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor - 02 Posts
- Registrar - 01 Post (UR)
- Controller of Examination - 01 Post (UR)
- Assistant Registrar - 01 Post (Deputation)
- Information Scientist - 01 Post (UR)
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Professor - Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned discipline, minimum of 10 years of teaching experience is required
- Associate Professor - Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines, Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks and minimum of eight years of experience.
- Assistant Professor - Master’s degree in relevant subject with 55% marks, National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Ph. D Degree
- Registrar /Controller of Examination - Masters Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent with 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor OR Fifteen years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post
- Assistant Registrar - Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent. Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis or with 5 years regular service in PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/ 4800 in the Central/State Government, Universities and other autonomous organizations.
- Information Scientist - First Class B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science Degree/Information Technology) or equivalent OR First Class Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA) or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science (M.Lib. I.Sc.) OR Bachelors Degree in Library and Information Science B.Lib or B.L.I.Sc.) with three years experience in the field and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA).
Candidates can refer to the detailed notification below for more details regarding eligibility criteria
- Registrar /Controller of Examination - 57 Years
- Assistant Registrar - 56 Years
- Information Scientist - 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s previous records and their performances in the interview
How to Apply for Central University of Jharkhand for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format through the official website on or before 20 November 2017 and send the print out of the applications along with other necessary documents to " The Registrar Recruitment Cell Central University of Jharkhand Ratu-Lohardaga Road, CTI Campus Brambe, Ranchi – 835205" within 10 days (30 November) from the last date of application.
Application Fees for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
Rs. 500/-(NO FEE for SC, ST, PH and Women candidates) should be remitted through bank Challan.