CUTN Non-Teaching Staff Jobs
Central University of Tamil Nadu has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 June 2018.
- Last date for application submission: 20 June 2018
Central University of Tamil Nadu Vacancy Details
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian– 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar– 2 Posts
- Public Relation Officer– 1 Post
- Section Officer – 1 Post
- Private Secretary– 3 Posts
- Security Officer– 1 Post
- Assistant– 1 Post
- Personal Assistant– 3 Posts
- Hindi (Jr) Translator– 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Lab) – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 1 Post
- Professional Assistant (Library) – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Pharmacist– 1 Post
- Technical Assistant– 4 Posts
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library) – 1 Post
- Security Inspector– 1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk– 4 Posts
- Lab Assistant– 1 Post
- Library Assistant– 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk– 4 Posts
- Hindi Typist– 1 Post
- Cook– 2 Posts
- Peon /Office Attendant– 1 Post
- Hostel Attendant– 1 Post
- Medical Attendant/Dresser– 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Librarian – Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent.
- Assistant Librarian– Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation or an equivalent professional degree.
- Assistant Registrar– Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent.
Also Visit: GK Quiz
How to apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can send their applications along with the documents to The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu on or before 20 June 2018. For more details, check the below link of detailed notification.