Central Zoo Authority, Ministry of Environment & Forests, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Deputy Inspector General (DIG) on Deputation Basis for its regional office. Place of posting is three regional office (Nagpur, Hyderabad and Guwahati). The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 May 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30 May 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Deputy Inspector General (DIG)
- No. of Posts: 03 (Three) Posts
Officer of the Indian Forests Services (IFS) under the Central Government or State Government
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis ; or
(ii) with two years’ regular service in pay band – 4: Rs. 37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs. 8700/-; or
(iii) with six years’ regular service in pay band –3: Rs.15600-39100 plus grade pay of Rs. 7600/- ; and
(b) having three years’ experience in the field of zoo management or wildlife management in zoos funded by the Central Government or State Government or in private Zoo recognized by the Central Zoo Authority or in Zoo or Wildlife related organization recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Pay Scale: PB – 4, Rs. 37,400 to 67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 8,900/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma duly signed by the applicant alongwith Annual Confidential Reports for the preceding five years’ duly attested by a Gazetted Officer alongwith vigilance clearance, integrity certificate, statement of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the service may be sent through proper channel to the “Member Secretary, Central Zoo Authority, Bikaner House, Annexe – VI, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110 011 on or before 30 May 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Posts, Education, Experience and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the website of the Central Zoo Authority i.e. www.cza.nic.in and Ministry of Environment & Forests i.e. www.envfor.nic.in
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.