The Central Zoo Authority of India invited application for recruitment to the Posts of Deputy Inspector & Evaluation and Monitoring Assistant 2013. Interested yet eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with the copies of required documents on or before 30 September 2013. The Central Zoo Authority of India (CZA) is the body of the government of India responsible for oversight of zoos. It is an affiliate member of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums (WAZA).
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30 September 2013
Name of the Posts:
Deputy Inspector General: 5 Posts
Evaluation and Monitoring Assistant: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 6
Deputy Inspector General: The upper age should be below 56 years.
- Evaluation and Monitoring Assistant: The upper age should be below 30 years.
- Deputy Inspector General: Officer of the Indian Forests Services (IFS) under the Central Government or State Government (a) holding analogous post on regular basis ; or with two years’ regular service in pay band – 4: Rs. 37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs. 8700/-; or with six years’ regular service in pay band –3: Rs.15600- 39100 plus grade pay of Rs. 7600/- ; and (b) having three years’ experience in the field of zoo management or wildlife management.
- Evaluation and Monitoring Officer: Master Degree in Zoology or Wildlife as a subject from a recognized University or Institute and having three years experience in the field of Zoo management or wildlife management.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- The applications along with vigilance clearance, integrity certificate, statement of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the service may be sent through proper channel to the Member Secretary, Central Zoo Authority, Bikaner House, Annexe – VI, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi -110011 latest by 30 September 2013.