Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Pharmacist & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 December 2017.
- Closing date for submission of application: 04 December 2017
Office of the Additional Director, Central Government Health Scheme Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 39 Posts
- Pharmacist-cum-Clerk (Homeopathy): 06 Posts
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda): 07 Posts
- Nursing Officer (Gr-1): 13 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 09 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 05 Posts
- A.N.M: 09 Posts
- Dental Technician: 01 Post
- Lady Health Visitor: 13 Posts
- ECG Technician: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacist & Other Posts:
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent from recognized University or board and Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution and registered as pharmacist under Pharmacist Act 1948. Or, Bachelor in Pharmacy and registered as pharmacist under Pharmacist Act 1948.
- Pharmacist-cum-Clerk (Homeopathy):10+2 or equivalent. Diploma /Certificate course in homeopathic Pharmacy.
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda):10+2 or equivalent. Diploma/Degree of at least Two Years duration from Government recognized institution + 2 years’ experience from Government recognized Ayurvedic dispensary or hospital.
- Nursing Officer (Gr-1):10+2 or equivalent and Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized institution.
- Laboratory Technician: 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board or university. Diploma in Laboratory Technician.
- Laboratory Assistant: 10 or equivalent from recognized board or university. Diploma in Medical lab technology from recognized institute of not less than ONE year.
- A.N.M:2-Yrs ANM Course under vocational stream from central board or recognized board or university.
- Dental Technician: 10+2 or equivalent. Diploma in Dental Hygiene or Dental Technician.
- Lady Health Visitor: 10+2 or equivalent from recognized University or board. Diploma in LHV course.
- ECG Technician:10+2 or equivalent. Diploma in ECG Technician course from a recognized institute.
- Pharmacist (Allopathy), Pharmacist-cum-Clerk (Homeopathy), Laboratory Assistant, ECG Technician: Upper age limit for the post is 25 years.
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda), Laboratory Technician, A.N.M, Dental Technician, Lady Health Visitor: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
- Nursing Officer (Gr-1): Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
How to Apply for Central Government Health Scheme Pharmacist & Other Posts 2017:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://cghsrecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in/on or before 04 December 2017.