Chhattisgarh Government Vyapam (CGVYAPM) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Rural Horticulture Extension Officer under the Directorate of Horticulture and Field Forestry, Chhattisgarh, Raipur. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 24 July 2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10 July 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 24 July 2017
- Date and Time of the Examination: 13 August 2017 (Sunday)
- Examination Center: Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur
CGVyapam Vacancy Details
- Rural Horticulture Extension Officer: 348 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Posts
Educational Qualification - The candidate should have a degree in Horticulture / Agriculture / Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit – 21 to 40 years (age relaxation for all reserved categories)
Application fee for Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Posts
- General – Rs. 350/-
- OBC - Rs.250 / -
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / PH Candidate - Rs. 200 /-
How to apply for Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Posts
Interested candidates can apply online up to 24 July 2017. Candidates are advised to keep the print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Selection Procedure for Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Posts
Candidates will be selected through written examination and merit list.