Chandigarh Administration Education Department invited applications for the Posts of Assistant Professors Grade ‘A’ on Deputation Basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format within three weeks from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Last Date of Application: Please visit the website for information on receipt of application
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Mathematics- 02 Posts
- History- 01 Post
- Computer Science- 01 Post
- Punjabi-01 Post
- Guidance and Counseling- 01 Post
- Chemistry - 01 Post
- Music (V)- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Pay Band- Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100+AGP Rs. 6000/-
- A good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 07 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Masters’ level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- M.Ed. Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professors conducted by the UGC/Council for Scientific and Industrial Research or similar Test accredited by the UGC.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents.