Chandigarh Administration Notified Recruitment to the Post of Clerks and Steno –Typists 2013
Chandigarh Administration invited application for recruitment to the post of Clerks and Steno –Typists on regular basis.
Chandigarh Administration invited application for recruitment to the post of Clerks and Steno –Typists on regular basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 5 August 2013. Chandigarh is a city and union territory in India that serves as the capital of two states, Haryana and Punjab.
Opening Date of Online Applications: 17 July 2013
Closing Date of Online Applications: 5 August 2013
Closing date for deposit of Fee: 6 August 2013
Name of Post:
• Clerk: 87 Posts
• Steno-Typists: 07 Posts
Total Number of Post: 94 Posts
• Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 1 January 2013.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
• Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree and proficiency in computer (Word processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 35 W.P.M. in English Typewriting on the computer
• Steno-Typists: Bachelor’s Degree and proficiency in computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography (English) and a speed of 20 words per minute in transcripting the same on the computer.
• Rs.400/-for General Category & Dependent of Ex-Servicemen
• Rs.200/-for SC/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen
Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.3200/- (Initial pay Rs.13500/-) for both posts.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in typing test, written test and interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in. before 5 August 2013.