Chandigarh Administration, Police Department Notified Recruitment to the Post of Clerks 2013
Chandigarh Administration, Police Department invited online application for recruitment of 5 posts of Clerks (2 reserved for SC candidates and 3 for OBC candidates)
Chandigarh Administration, Police Department invited online application for recruitment of 5 posts of Clerks (2 reserved for SC candidates and 3 for OBC candidates). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 15 October 2013. Chandigarh is a city and union territory in India that serves as the capital of two states, Haryana and Punjab.
- Opening Date for Online Application forms: 9 September 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 15 October 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 25 October 2013
Name of the posts: Clerks
Name of the Category:
- SC candidates: 2 Posts
- OBC candidates: 3 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 5 Posts
- SC candidates: Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years as on 1 January 2013.
- OBC candidates: Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years as on 1 January 2013.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree and proficiency in computer (Word processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 35 W.P.M. in English Typewriting on computer.
Candidate need to pay Rs.200/- as application fee in favour of Section Officer/Accounts, Sector-9, UT/Police Headquarters, payable at Chandigarh.
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.3200/- on temporary basis.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in typing test on Computer in English, Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website: www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in from 9 September 2013 to 15 October 2013.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application form along with DD to the Senior Superintendent of Police/Hqrs, Police lines, Sector-26 Chandigarh before 25 October 2013.