Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) invited applications for the post of Resident Engineer and Draftsman. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 January 2018.
Notification No.: CMRL/HR/02/2018
Interview Date- 27 January 2018
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Vacancy Details
- Resident Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Draftsman (Civil) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Resident Engineer and Draftsman Posts
- Resident Engineer (Civil)- Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University
- Draftsman (Civil) - Diploma in Civil Engineering from a reputed Institute recognized by Govt. and Diploma in CAD.
Age Limit for Resident Engineer and Draftsman Posts
- Resident Engineer (Civil) – 40 years
- Draftsman (Civil) – 35 years
How to Apply for CMRL Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai-600107 on or before 27 January 2018.