Chennai Metro Rail Limited invited application for recruitment of Various Vacancies 2013. The eligible candidates for the post can apply through prescribed format before 5 July 2013. The Chennai Metro Rail is an upcoming rapid transit system in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The Phase I of the project consisting of two corridors covering a length of 45.1 km is under construction. The elevated section of the project is scheduled to be operational by 2013 and the entire project is scheduled to be completed by the financial year 2014-2015. About 55% of the corridors in Phase I is underground and the remaining is elevated.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 5 July 2013
Name of the Posts:
1) DGM (Material Management): 01 Post
2) Manager (Administration): 01 Post
3) Manager (Training Institute): 01 Post
4) Manager (OCC): 01 Post
5) Asst. Chief Controller: 04 Posts
6) Section Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Electronics): 08 Posts
7) Section Engineer-Stores: 01 Post
8) Crew Controller/Line Supervisor: 05 Posts
9) Train Operator /Train Instructor: 04 Posts
10) Superintendent– (HR & Admn): 02 Posts
11) Assistant-HR: 02 Posts
12) Assistant-Accounts: 01 Post
13) Store Keeper: 02 Posts
- Candidates age should not exceed 40 years for post 1
- Candidates age should not exceed 38 years for post 2, 3 & 4
- Candidates age should not exceed 45 years for post 5, 6 ,7, 8, 9 & 10
- Candidates age should not exceed 28 years for post 11, 12 & 13
Candidates should possess B.Com / MBA / PG / Degree / Diploma in Engineering in relevant required field with required experience.
UR & Others candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.300/- and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/Differently Abled persons in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Chennai payable at Chennai.
- For Post no. 1: Rs.32900 –Rs.58000/-
- For Post no. 2, 3 & 4: Rs. 29100 – Rs. 54500/-
- For Post no. 4: Rs. 18500 –Rs. 35600/-
- For Post no. 6, 7 & 8: Rs. 16000 – Rs. 30770/-
- For Post no. 9 & 10: Rs. 14000 – Rs. 26950/-
- For Post no. 11, 12 & 13: Rs. 10170 - 18500/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview and then Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the CMRL Official website www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in.
- Fill all the details in the application form, attach photo, attest signature, DD along with attested copies of all relevant certificates by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier in an envelope cover super scribing the name of the post applied for and send to the following address:
General Manager (HR),
Chennai Metro Rail Limited,
Harini Towers, No. 7
Conran Smith Road,
Chennai – 600086
For more information, CLICK HERE