Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Block Education Officer (Sahayak Vikaskhand Shiksha Adhikari). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 December 2013.
• Opening Date for Online Registration: 27 November 2013
• Closing Date for Online Registration: 26 December 2013 till 11.59 PM
• Starting Date for Making Corrections: 27 December 2013 at 12.00 noon onwards
• Closing Date for Making Correction: 02 January 2014 up to 11.59 PM
• Date of Examination: 09 March 2014 from 10.00 AM to 12.30 noon & from 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Assistant Block Education Officer (Sahayak Vikaskhand Shiksha Adhikari)
• Number of Post: 268 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4300/-
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2013): Candidates age attain an age between 21 to 30 years for others & 30 to 40 years for Chhattisgarh Local/Native candidates.
Educational Qualifications: The candidates have a post graduation degree in any discipline.
• General/Outside Candidates: Rs.400/-
• SC/ST of Chhattisgarh: Rs.300/- as through Online only.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates will be done on the basis of written exam/Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to send completely filled online application in the given format on or before 26 December 2013 till 11.59 PM. Candidates are advised to be careful while filling the online applications.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.