Chief Quality Assurance Establishment (Naval), Ministry of Defence (DGQA), Secunderabad invited applications for post of Stenographer Grade-II and Superintendent (Store). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days (09 February 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Advertisement No.: 2381/Group C/2017-18/Secunderabad
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Ministry of Defence (DGQA) Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade-II: 1 post
- Superintendent (Store): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Steno Grade-II & Superintendent Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th passed from a recognised University and Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription 50 minutes in (English) & 65 minutes in (Hindi) on Computer.
- Superintendent (Store): 12th passed from a recognised University and Certificate course in Material Management with 2 years experience in Store Keeping/Accountancy.
Between 18-27 years
How to Apply for Chief Quality Assurance Establishment Steno Grade-II & Superintendent Post 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief Quality Assurance Establishment (Naval), Secunderabad within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.