Chittaranjan Locomotive Works invited application for recruitment to 615 Apprentice posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 August 2015.
• Opening Date for Registration: 24 July 2015
• Closing Date for Registration: 24 August 2015
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Apprentice
• Number of Post: 615
• ITI candidates: 492
• Non-ITI candidates: 123
• Educational Qualification
• ITI Candidates: Candidates must have passed ITI Examination (NCVT only) and must have the Certificate in the notified trades.
• Non-ITI Candidates: Candidates must have passed Matriculation/10th class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent examination from Recognized Board, i.e. Board which are recognized by the “Council of Boards of School Education in India” (COBSE) only,
• Age Limit: Not less than 15 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format available in the website by ordinary post and not through registered post/speed post/courier service. The application should be addressed to - The Principal, Technical Training Centre, CLW / Chittaranjan, P.O. – Chittaranjan, District – Bardhaman (West Bengal), Pin Code – 713331.