CIBA SRF & Other Posts Job
ICAR – Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional-II. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 November 2017.
Closing date for submission of application: 25 November 2017
ICAR – Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow & Other Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should possess Post graduate degree in any area of Life Sciences with specialization in Aquatic animal health/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology with NET qualification and two years of research experience. Or Post graduate degree in professional courses with specialization in Aquatic animal health/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology.
- Young Professional-II: Master’s degree with specialization in Aquatic animal health/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/Zoology with bachelor’s degree in any branch of life sciences.
- Senior Research Fellow: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Young Professional-II: Upper age limit for the post is 45 years.
How to Apply for ICAR – Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Senior Research Fellow & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can email their applications along with relevant documents to email@example.com or before 25 November 2017.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates