Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees, Technician Trainees, Asst. Officer (Trainee), Admn. Asst. Gr II / III and Accts. Asst. Gr. II / III. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 15 February 2017.
Last Date for submission of application: 15 February 2017
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Vacancy Details
- Graduate Engineer Trainees
- Technician Trainees
- Asst. Officer (Trainee) (Per & Admn./ HR, Finance & Accounts)
- Admn. Asst. Gr II / III
- Accts. Asst. Gr. II / III
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Engineer Trainees & Other Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Tool Room / Processing / Skill Development): Candidates should possess Full Time First Class B.E./B.Tech. (Mechanical / Chemical / Polymer Technology) or Full Time First Class M.Sc. with specialization in Polymer Science from recognized Institute.
- Technician Trainee (Testing / Processing / Tooling/ Skill Training): I.T.I. (Turner / Fitter / Machinist) with one year experience in the relevant field from recognized Institute.
- Asst. Officer (Trainee) (Per & Admn./ HR): Full Time First Class in any degree (Preferably in Mgmt. or any other professional field) and Full Time First Class MBA (Per./HR) / Master in Human Resource Mgmt. from recognized university.
- Asst. Officer (Trainee) (Finance & Accounts): Full time First Class B. Com and first class MBA (Finance) / M. Com from a recognized University OR Professional qualification CA/ ICWA.
- Admn. Asst. Gr. II: Full Time First Class Graduation in Arts / Science with T/W Higher and/or Shorthand lower with working knowledge in MS Office.
- Accts. Asst. Gr. II: Full Time First Class Graduation in Commerce with working knowledge in Tally Software.
Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
How to Apply for Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Graduate Engineer Trainees & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their application along with relevant documents to the Sr. Officer (Admn./HR), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 on or before 15 February 2017.