CMOH Recruitment 2017
Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, STS and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 26 October 2017.
Last Date for Application Submission- 26 October 2017
CMOH Birbhum Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer - 01 post
- District PRM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator - 01 post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 02 Posts
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor - 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, STS and Other Posts
Educational Qualifications & Experience Criteria
- Medical Officer – MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India; Must have completed Compulsory Rotatory internship.
- District PRM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator – Post Graduate; One Year Experience of working in field of Communication/ACSM/Public Private Partnership/Health Projects/Programs; Permanent two wheeler driving license and should be able to drive two wheeler.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – Bachelor’s Degree or recognized Sanitary inspector’s Course; Certificate in Computer Operation (minimum 2 months); Permanent two wheeler driving license and should be able to drive two wheeler.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor – Graduate or Intermediate and experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/Health Worker/Certificate or Higher Course in Health Education/Counselling or Tuberculosis Health Visitor’s recognized Course; Certificate in Computer Operation (minimum 2 months).
Age Limit for Medical Officer, STS and Other Posts
- Medical Officer/ Tuberculosis Health Visitor – 22 to 62 Years
- District PRM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator/Senior Treatment Supervisor– 22 to 40 Years
How to Apply for CMOH Birbhum, Medical Officer, STS and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can send applications along with relevant documents to the office of Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) & Secretary, DH & FWS, Birbhum, DTO Office, Old Outdoor Complex, New Building, Suri, Birbhum, Pin – 731101 by regd. Post or speed post only on or before 26 October 2017.
Latest Govt Jobs Online
Scroll Down for More Jobs
KPCL Recruitment 2017 for 07 Medical Officer & Welfare Officer Posts
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 for 712 Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Posts; Apply before 20 October