Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Nadia invited application for the recruitment to the post of Medical Officer and various other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 23 December 2016.
Last Date for submission of online application: 23 December 2016
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer: 09 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 21 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 01 Post
- Counselor: 01 Post
- Principal: 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer: 02 Posts
- Lecturer: 03 Posts
- Technical Supervisor: 07 Posts
- Counselor for Blood bank: 06 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 01 Post
- District Programme Coordinator: 01 Post
- Finance-cum Logistic Consultant: 01 Post
- Date Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Medical Technologist: 04 Posts
- Facility Level Quality Manager: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 01 Post
- Cook: 01 Post
- Nutrionist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Technician & Other Posts
- Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, District Programme Officer, District Programme Coordinator: Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from MCI recognized Institute.
- Lab Technician: 10+2 Pass, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: Graduate OR 12th in relevant subject.
- Counsellor: Bachelor Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology.
- Principal: Degree in Pharmacy and Post Graduate Degree.
- Senior Lecturer, Lecturer: M. Pharm or equivalent OR B. Pharm.
- Technical Supervisor: 12th class passed in PCM with Diploma in Medical Laboratory OR Degree in Medical Laboratory.
- Counselor for Blood bank: Post Graduation Degree in Psychology.
- Staff Nurse: B. Sc Nursing /GNM OR ANM
- Finance-cum Logistic Consultant: Inter CA/ICAW M.Com OR MBA.
- Date Entry Operator: Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application.
- Medical Technologist: 12th class passed with Diploma in Laboratory Tech.
- Facility Level Quality Manager: MBBS / Dental/AYUSH Nursing/ Life Science.
- Social Worker: BA/ B.SC / B.COM with Diploma in Computer application.
- Cook, Cook Attendant: 12th Pass
- Nutritionist: B.SC OR M. Sc in Food and Nutrition with Compute Knowledge.
- Finance-cum Logistic Consultant, Date Entry Operator, Medical Technologist, Facility Level Quality Manager, Facility Level Quality Manager, Social Worker, Cook, Cook Attendant and Nutritionist, Counselor for Blood bank, Technical Supervisor, Senior Lecturer: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
- District Programme Coordinator, Lecturer: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- District Programme Officer, Principal: Upper age limit for the post is 50 years.
- Staff Nurse: Upper age limit for the post is 60 years.
- Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Councellor, and Tuberculosis Health Visitor: Upper age limit for the post is 62 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- by Demand Draft in the favour of Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Nadia.
How to Apply for Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Nadia Lab Technician & Other Posts 2016:
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with the relevant documents to the Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5, D.L.Roy Road, PO - Krishnagar, District - Nadia, Pin -741101 on or before 23 December 2016.