Coal India Limited invited applications for recruitment of 339 posts of Management Trainees in different discipline. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 14 April 2014.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 17 March 2014
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 14 April 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 28 April 2014
• Date of Written test: 8 June 2014
Name of the post: Management Trainees
Name of the disciplines:
• Environment: 72 posts
• Sales and Marketing: 31 posts
• Personnel: 26 posts
• Finance and Accounts: 73 posts
• Community Development: 120 posts
• Materials Management: 17 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 339
• Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1 April 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Environment: Degree in Environmental Engg with minimum 60% marks or any Engg. Degree with PG Degree or Diploma in Environmental Engg.
• Sales and Marketing: MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing.
• Personnel: Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate degree/PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social work.
• Finance and Accounts: CA or ICWA.
• Community Development: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Community Development or Rural Development or Community Organisation and Development Practice or Urban & Rural Community Development or Rural and Tribal Development or Development Management or Rural Management.
• Materials Management: Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with MBA OR PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
• Candidates belonging to General/OBC (NCL) category will be required to pay application fee of Rs.500/- through challan downloaded from official website of CIL at any branches of State Bank of India in a specially opened Power Jyoti A/C no.32306580317 on behalf of Coal India.
• SC/ST/PH category candidates & employees of CIL/subsidiary companies are exempted from application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.20600/- pm during 1st yea and Rs.24900/- pm afterwards.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website of Coal India before 14 April 2014.
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with the copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation, copy of fee payment challan etc by speed post only to the General Manager (Personnel/ Recruitment), Coal India Limited, 10 Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata – 700001 before 28 April 2014.
“ Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.