Coast Guard Headquarters Jobs Notification: Coast Guard Headquarters Region NE has invited applications for the 07 posts of MT Driver, Fitter. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within the 30 days publication of the advertisement (i.e. 30 July 2019).
Last Date of Application: within the 30 days publication of the advertisement (i.e. 30 July 2019)
Coast Guard Headquarters Vacancy Details
- MT Driver-03
- Sheet Fitter-01
- MT Fitter-01
- MT Driver-10th pass with valid driving license of both heavy and light motor vehicles. Should have at least 02 years experience in driving motor vehicle and Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Sheet Fitter-Should have completed apprenticeship in the trade (Sheet metal Worker) from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutes.
- MT Fitter-Matriculation or equivalent with 02 years of experience in automobile workshop.
- Carpenter-Should have completed in the trade Carpenter from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized Institute or should have 03 years experience in the trade.
- Lascar-Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized board with 03 years experience in service of Boat.
- MT Driver-Rs. 19,900 (Level 2, as per 7th CPC)
- Sheet Fitter- Rs. 19,900 (Level 2, as per 7th CPC)
- MT Fitter- Rs. 19,900 (Level 2, as per 7th CPC)
- Carpenter- Rs. 19,900 (Level 2, as per 7th CPC)
- Lascar- Rs. 18,000 (Level 1, as per 7th CPC)
- 18-27 Years
- Relaxation in Age as per government norms.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can visit the Indian Coast Guard official website http://www.indiancoastguard.gov.in/ and apply within the 30 days publication of the advertisement (i.e. 30 July 2019).