Cochin Shipyard Limited Notified for Recruitment to the Post of Project Officers
Cochin Shipyard Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Project Officer (Mechanical. Electrical, Electronics, Civil) on Contract Basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online before 20 August 2013.
Cochin Shipyard Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Project Officer (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Civil) on Contract Basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 20 August 2013. Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in 1972 as a Government of India company, with the first phase of facilities coming online in 1982. CSL is the largest ship building and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 8 August 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 20 August 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 27 August 2013
Details of Post:
- Name of the Post: Project officer (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 22
- Candidate’s age must below 30 years as on 31 August 2013.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years, 3 years for post reserved for OBC and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Candidate should have Degree in Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics/ Civil Engineering with 60 % marks from a recognized University
- Minimum of Two years post qualification experience/training in a Shipyard/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/Heavy Engineering Industry.
- Proficiency and experience of working in a computerized environment would be advantageous.
Consolidated pay of Rs.22,000/- pm during First year and Rs.22,500/- pm during Second
year and compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.3,000/-pm.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through www.cochinshipyard.com from 08 August 2013 to 20 August 2013.
- After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the application form with unique registration number generated by the system and affix a recent passport size photograph and send the same along with the self attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, to The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi-682015.
- The envelope containing the print out of the online application should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of Project Officer …………………… (Discipline) & Registration No. …………….."