College of Agriculture Lakhimpur-kheri Campus under C.S. Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur invited applications for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Account Officer in various departments. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 May 2015.
Last Date of Application: 16 May 2015
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Professor- 01 Post
- Associate Professor- 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 14 Posts
- Assistant Registrar- 01 Post
- Assistant Account Officer- 01 Post
- Professor- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline** and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers
- Associate Professor- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at Master’s Degree level in a concerned/allied/relevant disciplines from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Assistant Registrar- The candidates must possess the degree of Graduation from any recognized University or Equivalent qualification by the last date for receipt of application form. Good knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- Assistant Account Officer- Graduate Degree in any discipline with M.Com/MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and sumbit the applications along with other necessary documents on or before 16 May 2015.