Command Hospital (Northern Command) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk and Mazdoor. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in the prescribed format along with all the required testimonials to reach on or before 10 May 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 10 May 2014
Detail of Vacancies:
Name of the posts:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1 post
- Mazdoor: 1 post
Total No. of Post: 2 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
- Mazdoor: The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Mazdoor: 10th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Mazdoor: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, recent passport size photograph should be submitted to the Command Hospital (Northern Command) PIN 901131 C/O 56 APO before 10 May 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.