Commercial Taxes Deptt, Puducherry Notified Recruitment for 08 Asst. Commercial Tax Officer Posts
Commercial Taxes Department, Puducherry invited applications from the eligible candidates for post of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Group- C) through Direct Recruitment
Commercial Taxes Department, Puducherry invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Group- C) through Direct Recruitment by Open Written Competitive Examination as detailed.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : 19 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
No. of Posts: 08 (Eight)
• Degree in Law from a recognized University; (or)
• Master’s Degree in Commerce (or) Economics; (or)
• Corporate Secretaryship; (or)
• A qualified Chartered Accountant.
• Not exceeding 32 years as on 19-03-2014 which is also the last date for generation of on-line application.
• Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHE/ Ex- servicemen etc., as per GOI orders.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
How to Apply
• Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply on online only through the website https://recruitment.puducherry.gov.in from 17-02-2014 (10.00 a.m.) to 19-03-2014 (05.45 p.m.) and submit the online generated application duly signed along with attested copy of certificates of educational qualification, nativity/residence/community on or before 26-03-2014 (05.45 p.m.) by ‘Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due’ duly superscribing on the cover as “APPLICATION FOR OPEN WRITTEN COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ACTO” to the address The Deputy Commissioner (CT), Commercial Taxes Department, 1st Floor, Commercial Taxes Complex, 100 Feet Road, Ellapillaichavady, Pondicherry – 605 005. Puducherry UT.
• Applicants are instructed to scan their recent passport size colour Photograph and their Signature and use it to crop while applying through online.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post, Application Form and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
• The vacancies in the above said post will be filled up through an Open Written Competitive Examination.
• Mode of applying for the Open Written Competitive Examination is through online only.
• The Open Written Competitive Examination for Direct Recruitment to the post of ACTO will be held on 22 June 2014 (Sunday) between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon.
• Merit list will be drawn based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the respective category in the Open Written Competitive Examination and there will be no personal interview.