More than 33000 law aspirants will get respite from the arduous wait to know their all India Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2014 results today i.e. 6 June 2014. CLAT 2014 was organized by Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) and took place on May 11, 2014.
To get information on the current status of results and to check on the results, students are advised to keep a check on the official CLAT website - Click here to go to official website
CLAT, an all-India entrance examination, is conducted on a rotation basis by 14 national law universities. GNLU is the nodal university this year. More than 33,000 candidates from across India had appeared for the exam to vie for 1,660 undergraduate seats and 491 postgraduate seats in LLB and LLM at 14 reputed national law schools. Private law universities also rely on the CLAT scores to grant admission for the various courses it offers. Before the introduction of CLAT, the autonomous law schools in India conducted their own separate entrance tests, requiring the candidates to prepare and appear separately for each of these tests.
The results that were to declared on May 31, 2014, were withheld owing to a 'technical discrepancy' by GNLU, causing much angst among students, mentors and their guardians.
The CLAT 2014 scores will be used for admission to the following institutes:
1. National Law School of India University (NLSIU) - Bangalore
2. NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad
3. National Law Institute University (NLIU) - Bhopal
4. WB National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) - Kolkata
5. National Law University (NLU) - Jodhpur
6. Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU) - Raipur
7. Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) - Gandhinagar
8. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU) - Lucknow
9. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) - Patiala
10. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) - Patna
11. National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) - Kochi
12. National Law University Odisha (NLUO) - Cuttack
13. National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL) - Ranchi
14. National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam (NLUJAA) - Guwahati
The CLAT 2014 undergraduate course login is available at http://ug.clat.ac.in, while for CLAT 2014 postgraduate course results and login is available at http://pg.clat.ac.in. Students are advised to keep an eye on the official website for further announcements!
Students would be able to check the results on the official website of CLAT on http://www.clat.ac.in, once published. Students can also call up the CLAT helpline for any issues or concerns in the results released on 0771-3057618, 3057619, 82238-44044, 82238-55055.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
CAT 2018: Last Week Prep Tips to Improve CAT Percentile by 30%
JKPSC Declares J&K Civil Services (Judicial) Prelims Exam Result 2018, 793 Qualified for Mains
MBA Champion 2018: Last Mock Test on 22nd Nov; Register now to win Rs 35,000/-
MBA at IIMs: Why IIMs are not B-Schools | Businesses in Digital Age