Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition), Ministry of Defence invited applications for the post of Lower Division within 21 days from the publication of the advertisement i.e., 06 December 2014
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 06 December 2014
Last date of Online Application: Within 21 days from the Publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post (Reserved in Sports Quota)
- Carpenter: 01 Post (Reserved for OBC)
- Lower Division Clerk : Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Carpenter: Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board of University.
- English typing at 35 wpm; or Hindi typing at 30 wpm (Time allowed-10 minutes) (35 words per minute in English and 30 wpm in Hindi correspond to 10500 key depression per hour/9000 key depression per hour or an average of 5 key depression for each word).
- Proficiency in the game of Volley Ball (Certificate to this effect issued by the competent authority, be attached),
- Basic knowledge in Computer
- Industrial Training Institute pass certificate in the specified Trade or its equivalent Defence Service Tradesman course approved as such by the Central Government or State Government. (Note: All eligible candidates are to qualify a Departmental Trade Skill Test conducted. by the Department for the job of the post for which the candidates are being considered for appointment)
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/test conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents to: The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition), Kirkee, Pune 411003.