The corporate quiz here will help the students in knowing about the corporate world. Acquisitions and mergers, take-overs and much more, appointment of the CEOs and other important news of the corporate world will be the focus of the corporate quiz here. By answering these questions, the students preparing for the competitive exams will be able to know more about the corporate world.
1. Reckitt Benckiser (RB) on 13 Feb 2013 signed a global partnership deal of 8-million US dollars with which NGO?
a) Smile Foundation
b) Save the Girl Child
c) Plan India Children
d) Save the Children
Answer: (d) Save the Children
2. Twitter on 11 February 2013 launched its first pay-by-tweet service in whose partnership?
a) American Express
b) Microsoft Office
Answer: (a) American Express
3. Which third national stock exchange made its debut in India on 11 February 2013?
Answer: (b) MCX-SX
4. Which company in February 2013 became the first Indian FMCG brand that crossed 5000 crore Rupees mark in terms of retail sales in one year?
a) Britannia's Tiger
b) ITC's Sunfeast
d) None of these
Answer: (c) Parle-G
5. Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) acquired stake of Navistar International Corporation in how many joint ventures?
a) One joint venture
b) Two joint ventures
c) Three joint ventures
d) Four joint ventures
Answer: (b) two joint ventures
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers March 2013, March 4-March 10
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 25-March 3
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 18-February 24
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 4-February 10