Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) invited application for recruitment to the posts of Engineer, Marketing Officer, Human Resources Officer and Law Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 July 2016.
Closing Date of Registration: 30 July 2016
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Engineer (Chemical): 14 Posts
- Engineer (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Metallurgy): 02 Posts
- Marketing Officer: 02 Posts
- Human Resources Officer: 01 Post
- Law Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Engineer & Other Posts:
- Engineer (Chemical): Candidates should possess First class Degree in Engineering / Technology in Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemicals with not less than 60% mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years.
- Engineer (Mechanical): First class Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical.
- Engineer (Electrical): First class Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics.
- Engineer (Civil): First class Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil.
- Engineer (Metallurgy): First class Degree in Engineering / Technology in Metallurgy.
- Marketing Officer: Engineering Graduate in either Chemical or Mechanical discipline with Two years full-time regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management.
- Human Resources Officer: Graduate in any discipline with two years fulltime regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma/ Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/ Social Work/ Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- Law Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent).
Age Limit: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for CPCL Engineer & Other Posts 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.cpcl.co.in on or before 30 July 2016.